Whakapā mai Contact us

Get in touch with us if you have a general query or would like more information.

Register with us

By registering with the New Zealand Claims Resolution Service (NZCRS) you will be able to access our services.

Register with the NZCRS online

You can also register by calling us on 0508 624 327

General enquiries

By phone

You can call us for free if you’re in New Zealand. We're open from 8:30am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday. We’re not open on public holidays.

In New Zealand you can call us on 0508 624 327

If you are outside New Zealand, you can call us on +64 9 952 1674

Languages other than English

You can use a free telephone interpreting service called Ezispeak. Interpreters are available for over 180 different languages.

Call us after 9:00am, ask for Ezispeak and tell us which language you speak. Hold the line and we'll get an interpreter within a couple of minutes.

If you are Deaf or hearing impaired

We can use the Video Relay Service to provide information after 9:00am. Find out how the service works on the NZ Relay website:

New Zealand Relay Service

Email us

You can also contact us by email at: contact@nzcrs.govt.nz or by using the online form below.

Contact us form

Visit our Christchurch office

You can visit us in person at our office on level 2 of the Grand Central Building, 145–161 Cashel Street in Christchurch. Our opening hours are 8.30am to 4.30pm. You do not need to make an appointment to visit us.

When you visit us, it’s helpful if you bring along documents relating to your case if you have them available.

By post

Our postal address is:

Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
PO Box 22725
Christchurch Central 8011

Media enquiries

For media queries, please email: media@mbie.govt.nz

Making a complaint

If for some reason your expectations of the NZCRS are not met, you can make a complaint by phone (0508 624 327), in person, or by using the Contact us form below. To learn about our standards of behaviour and the process we use when we receive a complaint, see our Homeowner Charter and Code of Conduct.

Homeowner Charter and Code of Conduct

Contact us form

If you have a complaint and need to include attachments, please email complaints@nzcrs.govt.nz